Lifting Accessories - Pushed and Geared Trolleys
20 Metric ton capacity
Hoist needs to be ordered separately!
- The easiest trolley installation ever
- ½ to 5t installation and adjustment by rotating the threaded hanger shaft.
- 10-30t installation from one side. Hanger shafts are fixed mounted to the opposite side plate.
- Trolleys up to 5t have a 5:1 design factor for use with powered or manual hoist. Trolleys 10t and greater have a 4:1 design factor and must be derated for use with powered hoist.
- Machined cast iron wheels with universal tread designed to fit flat or tapered beam flanges.
- Low headroom design with precision sealed “lubed for life” bearings assure smooth operation.
- Durable all steel construction with standard safety lugs
- Geared trolley hand chain comes standard with 20 feet of drop
- Meets: ASME/ANSl B30.16, OSHA, NASA-STD-8719.9, EU Directives: 2006/42/EC
- ATEX rated II 3 GD c IIB 54º C X for limited use in Hazardous Environments
- Extended hand chain drop (standard with 20 ft)
- Wide Flange Kits for ½-5t with 12″ flange adjustment (may be ordered separately)
Data Sheet GT200-20
|WLL (4:1)||A (in)||B (in)||C (in)||D (in)||E (in)||F (in)||G (in)||H (in)||I (in)||J (in)||K (in)||L (in)||M (in)||P (lbs)||R min (in)||W (lbs)|
R min (in):