Hand Chain Hoists CB-Series
|CB030||-20||-18||Z = With Zinc plated chain (Standard)|
|V = With Overload Protection|
|Model||Capacity (WLL)||Parts||Chain||A” Min.||B”||C”||D” w/ Latch||Effort P(lbs) @ WILL||Load Chain lbs/ft||Hand Chain lbs/ft||W(1) (lbs) 10ft. lift|
|CB005||1/2t / 1100 lbs||1||C6X18ZC||10.6||5.4||5.4||1.1||45||0.54||0.38||22|
|CB010||1t / 2200 lbs||1||C6X18ZC||13.39||6.4||5.8||1.02||72||0.54||0.38||26|
|CB015||1 1/2t / 3300 lbs||1||C8X24ZC||15.7||7.2||6.7||1.28||81||0.92||0.38||42|
|CB020||2t / 4400 lbs||1||C8X24ZC||16.3||7.6||6.7||1.26||82||0.92||0.38||44|
|CB030||3t / 6600 lbs||2||C8X24ZC||20.9||8.7||6.7||1.46||87||1.84||0.38||59|
|CB050||5t / 11000 lbs||2||C10X30ZC||25||11.3||7.5||1.8||98||2.96||0.38||101|
|CB100||10t / 22000 lbs||4||C10X30ZC||29.25||15.1||7.5||1.97||98||5.92||0.38||183|
- 1/2 to 10 Metric ton Capacity
- Low Headroom, Light weight and durable formed steel enclosure protects from contamination and can be quickly disassembled for fast and easy maintenance. Powder coating and plated finishes, on exposed components, are used for resistance to corrosion allowing the hoist to stay in service longer.
- Hand chain opening is formed with radius allowing operation from side or even above permitting use for lifting or pulling.
- Internal parts are heat treated for strength and reliability with fully enclosed gearing to protect from contamination. All gears and shafts run on caged roller bearings including the lift wheel which is machined for smooth operation and long life.
- Weston style mechanical load brake is self-adjusting with double pawls, asbestos-free brake discs and is surrounded by an enclosure to limit contamination.
- Drop forged Alloy hooks are designed to stretch when overloaded before chain failure and are equipped with heavy duty cast steel safety latch attached by a bolt and lock nut. The top hook mounting articulates to aid in rigging and help insure straight line loading between hooks.
- Precision hoist load chain with strength of G80 chain
- Each hoist is proof tested to min. of 1.25 x WLL and shipped with a certification of test matching the individualized serial number stamped in the nameplate. An operation and spare parts manual is also supplied in English, French and Spanish.
- Meets ASME B30.16, OSHA and NASA-STD-8719.9
- Available in lifts of 10, 20 and 30 feet. Unchained units and bulk chain are available for customers to make their own custom lifts if assembled and tested per ASME B30,16 before being placed into service.
- Spare Parts are stocked in the USA.
- OPTIONS: Overload Protection set at approx. 175% WLL